Due date calculation help!

RNMommyto2

We're having a PRINCESS!
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm a little confused and I could use help from you wonderful ladies, please! I started getting a smiley on my Digi :) opk on Oct. 21st. My hubby and I DTD on October 23rd and I got my very faint BFP on October 30th. My LMP was Oct. 2nd and my cycles go anywhere from 33-42 days. My luteal phase is usually 16days. I know most calculators are calculate based on an average 30 day cycle so most of these aren't really accurate for me. Can anybody help me figure out my EDD so I can get a more accurate idea of how far along I am?! Thank you in advance!

I have an app on my iPhone called BabyMed Calc. I entered your LMP and an average cycle of 36 days. The results indicate that you are 5w 1d today, and you are due around July 16, 2012.

Your best bet is to go in and see a doc. With your cycle being so varied, they should do an early dating scan to see how far along you really are and to make sure everything is ok.

Congrats and good luck! :D

do you know when you ovulated? were you charting temps? was the 23rd the only day that week you DTD?

honestly when you go for your first prenatal visit, they'll probably recommend an early ultrasound to date the baby since you're unsure.

Thank you! I have one scheduled for Nov. 23rd, the wait is going to drive me crazy..lol

do you know when you ovulated? were you charting temps? was the 23rd the only day that week you DTD?

honestly when you go for your first prenatal visit, they'll probably recommend an early ultrasound to date the baby since you're unsure.

I was charting temps but it wasn't quite working out being that I work nights and temping was never at the same time. The 23rd was the only day that week that we DTD and it did the trick..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->