Due DATE CONFUSION/Implantation bleeding

katek

Reaction score
Has anyone out there experienced implantation bleeding. I had a normal per. on 6/14. On 7/14 I spotted very lightly 1 day and 2 days later again. They decided to go by 7/14 when est due date, showing I was due in April. But I feel like I'm farther along. AM so worn out. Dr says my body is acting like I could be farther along, but ultrasound also goes along with April date. I'm 40 and this is my 4th preg. Maybe its just all normal. /

Has anyone out there experienced implantation bleeding.

I did not have implantation bleeding with either of my pregnancies.

I had a normal per. on 6/14. On 7/14 I spotted very lightly 1 day and 2 days later again. They decided to go by 7/14 when est due date, showing I was due in April. But I feel like I'm farther along. AM so worn out. Dr says my body is acting like I could be farther along, but ultrasound also goes along with April date. I'm 40 and this is my 4th preg. Maybe its just all normal. /

If your last normal menstrual period was on 6/14 your due date would be around the end of March (like March 20th or so), depending on when you ovulate after your period.

You didn't say when in April your due date was. But at this point I would assume that I was going to give birth anytime from the first week in March into April. Though dating scans are very accurate.

Good luck!

Thanks for your imput--my due date in Aprilis for the 20th. I'll just make sure I'm ready from March on. Eather way I cant wait to see my little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->