Due Date: September 29, 2012

journeyoflove

Reaction score
looking for conversation with anyone due around the end of september/beginning of october! or anyone for that matter :) I'm new to this whole site so i'm still a tad confused on how to use everything ha ha

ahhh nice : ) so you're about 3 weeks ahead of me, how's your pregnancy been so far ?

It's been pretty good so far. I mean I had mass problems with nausea I was ALWAYS feeling sick. And I have motion sickness on top of it all, so the bus rides to school every day didn't go so well. Thankfully it seems like it's letting up now, don't feeling as bad an not throwing up nearly as much. And when I cough or sneeze it hurts, but other than that it's been pretty great! How about yours?

ahhhh, same with me, i was constantly nauseous and only threw up a handful of times since i got pregnant but just within the last week or so i'm able to wake up in the mornings without feeling totally horrible, haha. I almost always throw up on an empty stomach...ew. Are you in high school? oooh it hurts when i cough or sneeze too! i was wondering why haha. Other than that mine's really good as well, have my second prenatal appointment tomorrow and i'm soooso excited!

Ouu, that is exciting! And no, I'm in college taking Radio Broadcasting. :)

Hi I'm due sept 30th after losing my daughter at 40 hours old from kidney disease so super excited for healthy rainbow :)

Awwh, I'm sorry to hear about your other little one, hopefully this bundle of joy is much healthier. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->