Due date Sunday and still no BFP

littlebopeep

Reaction score
Hi everyone i cant believe that my baby would have been due this sunday i am really upset as i havnt gotten pregnant yet i was hoping that id be expecting to take the sting out of the day and to make matters worse im 30 on monday not looking forward to this weekend at all, please god i`ll have something to celebrate soon :cry:

ohhh hunny sorry to hear that. fx'd u get your bfp very soon

:hugs: Aww hun, I know how you feel my DD is coming up at the end of the month and I haven't got my BFP either. Fingers crossed for both of us getting our BFP very, very soon :flow:

thinking of u huni, i know hard it is. Am sure it will happen soon. x x

I'm sorry that is so difficult. I hope you see that +++ really soon.

Ah hun, I am so sorry for your loss. The due date is a hard time, I expected to be pregnant by mine easily, but afterwards I was a bit more relaxed as there was no pressure to get pregnant by a certain date.
Take care hun and good luck xxx

So sorry love. THat must be so hard. You'll get there though - stay strong xx

so sorry Hun.
i know how you feel. my due date is in 2 weeks, and im not pregnant yet either. was really hoping i would be....
i will be thinking of you on sunday. take care
xx

Happy Birthday pet, I dont you dont feel like celebrating at the moment but hang in there you will get your BFP soon, Napro are just great! Thinking of you & sending you a great big xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->