Due date tomorrow no signs :/

xblondiex

Reaction score
Iv also got a scan to measure baby as he was dropping weight. Is it worth asking for a sweep while im there? X

Where I am they do a sweep at 40 weeks so you might as well ask. I had no pre-labour signs whatsoever with my daughter - even after three sweeps. Felt nothing whatsoever until I woke up with period-type pains at 1am, 12 days after my due date!

I hope mine isnt that late i already feel fed up with the amount of acid reflux im getting. Im dreading the sweep but do want him here early so will just have to cope with it lol x

The day before my due date with ds2 I had no signs at all that baby was coming, I went to bed at 11 that night thinking i'd go overdue. Then I woke up at an hour and a half later at half past midnight (just into my due date) and baby was born at 4 o'clock that morning. It can happen that quickly so I wouldn't lose heart just yet

I cant believe how quick some babies come id be so shocked if that happened but relieved i skip all the dragging hours of labour lol i havent even had many braxton hicks

Mine was due yesterday no sign either got a sweep booked for next Tuesday incase she's not here they won't do sweeps till 41 weeks here

Aww i hope she comes soon for u. They siad the latest here was 2 days after ur due date but because im sufferin so much im sure i can talk them round what diff does 2 days make lol x

DOn't worry about signs :) With my first, I went to the doc for my 40 week appointment and my hubby had to force me to bring my hospital bag just in case. I was sure nothing would happen any time soon because I didn't feel any changes. Then when they called my name to go in to see the doc, my water broke! Surprise! Good luck! I hope it's not too much longer for you!

I didn't get any signs with ds, my waters went the day before due date and he was born at 5am on his due date, no plug loss, no cramps, nothing xxx

I cant believe how quick some babies come id be so shocked if that happened but relieved i skip all the dragging hours of labour lol i havent even had many braxton hicks

I didn't have any bh with either of mine so still don't give up hope, I'm rooting for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->