Due Dec 5th and need a bump buddy

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Due December 5th, anyone else??
Would love to buddy up :flower:
Im 25 (26 on friday!) OH is 32, we already have a little boy who will be 4 in July.
xx

I'm due anywhere between Dec 2 and Dec 5, depending on which web site you ask :) I have a longer cycle though (31 days) so December 5 is probably more accurate. Looks like we both had a fun March 13!!

I'm 29, fiance is 34. This is the first for both of us, and we're both over the moon with excitement! I live in London right now, but am originally from Canada.

Hey both of you,

I got my BFP at 8 DPO and I'm told that my due date is 3 December!!
This will be mine and my OH 1st baby. We are so excited but just so nervous too. Does anyone else just want to get the next 12 weeks out of the way lol!!
Would love to buddy up as never having been through this before I really don't have a clue what to expect.
I've just turned 30 and my oh is 25 x x

Yay! More bump buddies - How are you feeling? I've been really tired and queasy now and then, but mostly good. Also, everything SMELLS SO MUCH.

I got my BFP at 10 dpo. I was so excited. I'd read so much about infertility and scared myself into thinking it would take years, but it only took 3 months (one of which had us laid up with colds, no grown up time - so effectively only 2 months).

I think I might pay for an earlier u/s. I'd love to see the little heartbeat before I go home to visit in April. 7.5 more weeks just seems WAY too long.

i am due around the 3rd or 4th. Would love to be your buddy!

Hey both of you,

I got my BFP at 8 DPO and I'm told that my due date is 3 December!!
This will be mine and my OH 1st baby. We are so excited but just so nervous too. Does anyone else just want to get the next 12 weeks out of the way lol!!
Would love to buddy up as never having been through this before I really don't have a clue what to expect.
I've just turned 30 and my oh is 25 x x

Oooh, Hopefulgirlie, that's the same due date as me! I'm in Colchester too... How funny is that?! I'm 32 and so is my DH, and it's our first as well, so ditto on the nervous/excited combo...

That's a coincidence!! Thanks for the request living in hope!!
There's a huge part of me they wants to start googling prams and nurserys but the other part is just pleased to get through another day with everything going ok!!
I think you just hear so many sad stories from other girls who have suffered losses that it makes me v nervous!
My cycles are really erratic so I'm not sure exactly when my AF should have been coming. If I base it on my longest cycle it would be Saturday 02/04..... Just need to get through the weekend and I think I'll feel loads better. Good news is my hpt are getting stronger. Getting a good line on a 25 miu test now and going to brave a digi tomorrow morning.
How have you felt so far? X x

Ah, that must be really tricky Hopefulgirlie, not knowing quite when AF should've been putting in an appearance! I can defo understand why you'll feel better after the weekend... FX for you! Sounds good though, with the progression of the HPT line getting stronger...

My cycle only varies by a couple of days, and as we'd been using Persona to avoid getting preggers before, I knew that this was cos I was ovulating early on some months. This month I waited till 14dpo (last Thurs, when AF was due) to test with FRER, and got *such* a faint line I wasn't sure if it was there! I then tested on 17dpo (Sunday) and got a proper dark line, so I can understand the bit about feeling better when you see a stronger result :)

I'm not quite sure when I'll stop feeling nervous... I too have heard sad stories, so I don't want to get too excited (failing miserably!). It hasn't really sunk in yet though to be honest!

I've felt pretty okay so far - bizarrely one of the things that made me test was that my BBs *didn't* hurt like they normally do before AF comes. I also got a breakout on my face/neck, and got a bit dizzy and tired, but no nausea or anything yet. BBs just starting to feel different now... How about you? XXX

I've been feeling ok thanks. Been having a few tightening feelings in my tummy recently but I've been told that it's normal for this sort of time. Had aches in my lower back today. Before my BFP though all I had was several nights of really crazy dreams!!
Yeah I'm really nervous about the weekend. I'm getting a positive on tests that are meant for a day after missed AF though so fingers crossed!!
I broke my arm in feb whilst I was snowboarding and I'm off work at the moment while I mend.... It just means I've got 24 hrs a day to over analyse EVERYTHING lol!!! Its horrible :)
I tested and got my first positive on Sunday too. Well done you for holding out the full 14 days. Very restrained lol x x

It's so nice to hear from other people who are as anxious as I am! It's my first time too and I got my BFP on 24 March. I am so happy but worried something will go wrong..
My cycle is never regular (between 21 and 35 days!!) but I couldn't wait any longer to test. The lines on the first two tests I tried were so faint I convinced myself I was seeing things! But then I bought the digital test to be sure and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks - yay! So my due date is 3rd/4th Dec - roughly. I'm 29 and my OH is too. He has an 8 year old son but this is our first together - we're both so excited. :thumbup:

Hi Arual,
First off congrats to you! It's great to see there's people in the same boat too isn't it! How many DPO were you when you got you BFP?
As wonderful as it is the first few weeks are too scary for words. This site has been so wonderful and supportive but it really opens your eyes to just how common m/c are..... And until a month ago I'd never even heard of a chemical pregnancy!!! Im not sure at this stage whether ignorance would have been bliss lol!
Hope you're feeling ok though and good luck for the next 9 months x x

I broke my arm in feb whilst I was snowboarding and I'm off work at the moment while I mend.... It just means I've got 24 hrs a day to over analyse EVERYTHING lol!!! Its horrible :)

Ah, Hopefulgirlie, I'd go *nuts* if I had that much time to think about it! I'm quite glad that my job means my brain is busy pretty much all the time when I'm at work. Sorry to hear about your arm, hope you're on the mend!

I've had tightenings too, bit freaked out at first but getting used to it now. I also think I woke up feeling a little bit nauseous, but it could have been my imagination, and also I sometimes get that when I've not eaten for a while anyway! Having a bit of trouble sleeping too, but I guess that could just be excitement...

Us slightly nervous girlies should stick together, but I'm sure we'll all be fine! :thumbup:

Congratulations to you all :) I got a BFP yesterday (well 4 as I tested 4 times lol), I am due approx 3rd December, I think it could be a little later though as my periods didn't get back to being regular since I stopped the pill. I am 25, married and have a 15 month old daughter :)

Congrats on your BFP Pingu! There seems to be a fair cluster of first week of December babies due :)

Congratulations to you all :) I got a BFP yesterday (well 4 as I tested 4 times lol), I am due approx 3rd December, I think it could be a little later though as my periods didn't get back to being regular since I stopped the pill. I am 25, married and have a 15 month old daughter :)

Yay! :happydance: congrats :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->