Due December 4th anyone else due this day?

I am just going to jump in. lol! Happy 12wks or so to everyone. This is baby #7 for us. 5 girls 1 boy. I actually have been pretty symptomless so far. I had the usual queezy feeling but only on Sat. the days before i turn another wk. Really wierd. Soda is the only thing that makes me feel better. With my son i hated meat the first whole tri. So i think this one is another girl. I am hoping boy though. I never had cravings with my girls but this pg i cant get enough pizza! I prefer already made pizzas like Little Caecers or GodFathers. But i will go for guick fixes like pizza hotpockets. I have been craving green olives too. I had an u/s 2 days ago and baby was moving so fast like it was dancing. Very beautiful baby. I am in love!!!!

I am just going to jump in. lol! Happy 12wks or so to everyone. This is baby #7 for us. 5 girls 1 boy. I actually have been pretty symptomless so far. I had the usual queezy feeling but only on Sat. the days before i turn another wk. Really wierd. Soda is the only thing that makes me feel better. With my son i hated meat the first whole tri. So i think this one is another girl. I am hoping boy though. I never had cravings with my girls but this pg i cant get enough pizza! I prefer already made pizzas like Little Caecers or GodFathers. But i will go for guick fixes like pizza hotpockets. I have been craving green olives too. I had an u/s 2 days ago and baby was moving so fast like it was dancing. Very beautiful baby. I am in love!!!!

aww congrats hun!!! i havent had any cravings i dont care to eat cooked food period like i have to force myself to eat everything just is ugh! lol! but soda helps me too im trying to get in the habit of drinking more water...are you crampy by any chance

LOL! That could be true... I had it REALLY bad early on with my son, before the doctor gave me a prescription for it... and he had a very full head of hair! Orange hair, even. And it always stuck straight up. :cloud9: I'm glad he wasn't bald... and I rather hope this one isn't either! :haha:

lol i bet he is tooo cute lol! youve seem to had more pregnancy experience than me..is it ok to cramp around the time your period was suppose to come on if you wasnt pregnant?

He is a doll. :cloud9: I have blonde hair and his dad is a brunette, so we're still scratching our heads about where the orange came from! :haha:

As far as I know, cramping is common all the way through, especially in the first trimester. I didn't cramp much in my first pregnancy, and haven't really cramped since 8 weeks or so in this one. My doctor told me to only worry if its severe cramping and it won't go away.

o ok mines come and go so idk but i shall be going to the er tomorrow since my obgyn wont take new patients until the first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->