Due End May Start of June, Buddy please??

jessshakespea

Reaction score
Hey,

very early days for me but it would be nice to find someone in a similar boat to chat to! If you're dd is similar please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

That's great!! Congratulations :thumbup: What date are you due? I can't believe it either and I don't mind saying I'm pretty paranoid about the first 12 weeks. Can't wait to get the most worrying part out of the way.
Fingers crossed!
Is it your first one? This is my second but my first was 14 years ago so it feels like my first lol

Hey, I'm due may 29th! B nice to have others to chat with, due around same time X

Hey, I'm due may 29th! B nice to have others to chat with, due around same time X
Hello! There's quite of a few of us due around the same date, I'll try and find the other thread it's on.....Hopefully this works! If not copy and paste https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...weeks-today-looking-bump-buddies-newpost.html

im dure around may ! very cautiously pregnant of course though, eek !still shocked !

I'm due end of May also, very nervous about everything

Had a scan on wednesday and having a 6.1 scan next friday :happydance:

Im due about may 26th! I am a very paranoid first timer. It feels so unreal, but im sooo happy, this is a honeymoon baby. My job makes it hard for me so i had to tell all my collegues straight away, its made me more paranoid than ever

Im due 28th may and im really scared too! :) its nice to see so many of us here... :) wondered if we had a little name yet? like the "April sweetpeas" have? :)
Fingers crossed for us all.

Hugs xx

I'm due end of may/beginning June aswell!!!!!
Lovely to see there's quite a few of us xxxx

Due June 5th with my 4th child and it isn't any less scary! I am absolutely terrified so far. Being a nurse now I am well aware of the gazillion things that can go wrong....I liked it better when I didn't know anything :0) Right now I am having pretty intense right sided back pain so I am taking easy and trying to stay hopeful. First appt and scan isn't till 8 weeks....argh!

What symptoms are u ladies having?

I'm tired most of the time my boobs hurt off and on I have a horrible taste in my mouth and I'm beginning to feel more nauseous!

Got midwife appt Monday as my doc wants me seen early due to having pcos!

Hiya!!
Still hasnt quite sunk in for me too- dead nervous/ excited..... Due end of May 2011, love to buddy up! xx

What symptoms are u ladies having?

I'm tired most of the time my boobs hurt off and on I have a horrible taste in my mouth and I'm beginning to feel more nauseous!

Got midwife appt Monday as my doc wants me seen early due to having pcos!

Hey! So is that taste in your mouth like metal coins etc? If so, it's called Dysgeuisa, I had it as well a week ago for 3 days straight.. its a rise in estrogen in your body and the best way to get rid of it is to have acidic foods and VERY cold beverages.

Luckily I haven't had it since, only symptoms I've had thus far are very sore/swollen boobs(though today I woke up and they were more normal than usual, which made freak out and think I had a MC because i had pretty weird cramps in the middle of he night that woke me out of sleep, but i assume were gas), today is the first day I have been nauseous which sucks, and i am so tired i have become the queen of naps, oh yes and my moody emotional roller coaster which has got me crazier than ever. other than that I am peachy :)

Yeh the taste was like I had been sucking coins it lasted for a gd 5days glad it's gne now! I keep having some aches now and then down there. and I could sleep non stop! I feel nauseaous sometimes mainly in morning so far with my dd I had morning sickness morning noon and night!!!!

Off to see the midwife in a few hours ... It's starting to feel more real now, carnt wait to have a scan thow and see little one .

Hopefulmama glad ur feeling rather well Hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->