Due feb2012

bluebump2012

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Im 18+6 with a little boy due on the 17th Feb. This is my 3rd baby I have 2 little girls x

Think my morning sickness is returning , Have bad spd but loving being pregnant.

How is everyone?

hi hun im due 10th feb n doc told me on monday i have spd also!!i had terrible morning sickness up till 17wks but now baby is moving non stop im really enjoying the pregnancy!cant believe how quick the weeks are going by,r babies will b here before we know it!

Congrats on having a boy!!!! :)

I'm due 2/4 and i feel great. This is my 2nd. My 1st is a boy. This one we are Team :yellow:.

I have had 2 very easy pregnancies and am incredibly grateful for it. Sorry about your morning sickness returning. Hopefully it doesn't last long. :winkwink:

Hey I am 18 weeks and 5 days. I have not had morning sickness (knock on wood) and I still don't know what I am having until Oct 11. I am due February 18th with my first child.

Hiya hun, im due Feb 6th with my 3rd baby 2. Already have a boy and girl so dont mind what we have this time, I have my scan this afternoon. Ive also had really bad morning sickness and have awful spd but im so happy to be pregnant and excited an so are my little ones xxx

Hiya!

I'm 18 weeks and 4 days and due February 19th although will be having a planned c section somewhere between 7th and 12th.

I have a gorgeous 14, nearly 15 month old daughter.

So far this pregnancy I've been as lucky as I was first time around with zero sickness and pretty much no other symptoms other than a bit of back ache now and then.

X

Hey Ladies,
I'm due around february 22nd with my first. I will be finding out what I am having in a little under three weeks. I've been bery lucky and have had pretty much a symptomless pregnancy.

Hey im due Feb 12th with baby number 4 :thumbup:

Im HUGE already .. Everyone comments on how big I am for only being half way there, and its all bump!! but I really dont mind I love being pregnant and feeling that wee life growing and moving inside no matter how big I get :happydance:

Cant wait until scan on Wed only 6 days to find out if im team pink or blue!! xx

Hi everyone,

I am due February 25 (first baby) and after a pretty rough first and start of second trimester I feel ok now.

I don't feel the baby move yet ... and love to eat about everything :)

October 6 we will find out whether it is a boy or girl

Hi, i'm due 16th Feb with my 2nd baby.

We're hoping to discover the sex next week at our scan. Do any of you February ladies have a journal?

Hi! Im due 4th Feb and still dont feel very pregnant! I was extremely lucky that I never had morning sickness or sore boobs or any of the horrible stuff most ladies have so fingers crossed it all runs as boring as smoothe as it has so far!!

There is a group for ladies due in February - Im sure we would love a few more to chat too!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/621266-february-valentines-2012-join-us-here.html <<<< theres the link!

I am due Feb 18th--we have our 20 week scan Oct 4th. I still don't feel pregnant, even though my stomach is beginning to pop out.

I'll check out the other thread too--thanks dizzyangel!

Hey :) due 29th feb! have a slight chance of going early as I did 5 weeks with my son, hope I make it to my due date or even going over is better then going too early *fingers crossed*

I'm due between Feb 12-16 (my doctors keep changing the date!) and I am having a little boy! Like the OP, my sickness came back about a week or two ago but seems to have gotten better again.

Hey, all! I've seen some of you around on other Due in Feb threads, I think. :)
I'm due on Feb 26 with #2, team green this time around. :) Will be having a planned c-section at 39 weeks. Our ds will be four next week.
My ms was worst from weeks 7-12 but still comes and goes. Ugh. I think maybe it's never going to leave for good. :(
But I still forget I'm pregnant! Isn't it crazy? If I'm not running to pee or craving hollandaise sauce or some other crazy thing or trying to button my jeans, I totally forget. :dohh:
ETA: I have a journal-- the link is in my siggy-- feel free to stalk and I'll return the favor. :)

We're expecting a little girl around 3rd Feb :) I feel good, if a little tired!x

Hiya ladies,
I'm due 18th Feb. This is our first baby and generally pregnancy has been grand, apart from the odd niggle and pain.

Hope you are all keeping well.

hi!
im about 18 weeks with my 3rd also! i have two boys and am expecting a little girl this time :)
im due feb 23rd.

had some sickness but feel pretty good now...little bit of an achey back and fluid in my legs but i love being pregnant :)

xox

Hi, congrats on your blue bump :)

We're due the same day, I have a 17 month old boy and will find out what this one is a week today :D

SPD sucks...I had it last time but so far so good with this one. Although I forget how far along I was when it started. Was sick last week but have felt a lot better this week unless I get too hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->