Due in 4 weeks

Andi86

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Due in 4 weeks...still don't have a name picked. This is my list right now....so far Claire has been the name we've had since the beginning and most likely the one we will choose but I'm open to opinions or suggestions....

Kendra
Cyndra
Cindra
Claire
Clara
Adalyn
Anna
Cora
Amelie
Lorena
Natalie
Alayna
Elena
Bethany

Other names I like but can't use (mostly because there already is someone in my husbands family named that or my husband hates it are:

Lauren
Lydia
Maeve
Aria
Paige
Amelia
Jade
Jordyn
Charlee
Meryl
Kristen

I love Claire, Clara and Cora from your first list! And Aria, Amelia and Jade from the second one.

What if you just wait out and see how the baby looks? It might be easier for you to choose a name then? :) Or maybe try to find a name that goes well with the middle name you chosen (if you decided to use one)?

Claire and Clara are both lovely. I also love Anna.

Of your list, I prefer Kendra, Natalie, and Elena. I have always liked the name Kendra, and I haven't personally met anyone with the name yet! I've met a few Natalies and an Elena.

The only reason I'm not a fan of Kendra is that I can imagine people would nickname her Candy. And it makes me gag a little.

The only reason I'm not a fan of Kendra is that I can imagine people would nickname her Candy. And it makes me gag a little.

Really? Why would they nickname her Candy? Lol I don't get it. They don't even sound the same.

I like Claire and also Natalie and Amelie 💖

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->