Due in August whatsapp group anyone??

MissMymmy

Reaction score
hey ladies :flower:

I'm 4 weeks 6 days pregnant and admittedly don't have any good friends who all seem to have drifted away through one reason or another :dohh: so it'd be really lovely if a group of 5/6 of us get together on a WhatsApp group chat to keep each other company over these next 9 months.
If you're interested pop me a PM with your number and I'll create the group
xx

Hey! So I’m due in August. Not to sure on my due date I think it’s between 16th and 20th.

With my last pregnancy we had a private Facebook group that’s was good and we all keep in contact now and post updates of our little ones

I'm 5 weeks today, so we have the same due date! I like the idea of a private Facebook group!

I’ll see if I can set anything up if any other ladies would like to be a part of it.

I always feel so behind in the group chats on babyandbump!

I’ve looked into it and the person making the group would need to have all the other members add them. They can delete them after. But it’s in order to add them to group and you just change the privacy settings.

Or I think when we done one before we had a fake Facebook account which was one of he ladies everyone added and the fake Facebook made the group and it was deleted after

Hi ladies, congratulations on your bfps, I'm due August 14th

I'd be up for the Facebook group. EDD currently august 11th.

Hello, due August 20th, after 2 losses. I'm keeping this one! I just know It! I'm down for any kind of communication.

Has anything come of this would love a Facebook group for support.

Hi ladies, hope all is well, was there any group created on fb or whatsapp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->