Due January and looking for some bump buddies, email, FB, MSN etc

Jussy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My names Jussy and as it says Im looking for some bump buddies due around the same time that I can share the journey with regularly... cant always yap yap to other half and non pregnant friends about being pregnant lol. Just after a regular chat with some other ladies that know what Im going through and on about hahaha :)

Hey I'm Helen and I'm 19 I'm due on boxing day and this is my first. I'd really like a bump buddy as none of my friends are interested in listening to me. X

Hi ladies, im due Jan 10th or 23rd depending on what birth I have !

hi hun im due on the ninth of jan 2011 i have msn facebook and themand am also looking for a bump buddy friendto chat about how mine and there pregnancies are going

Hi Everybody, sorry I haven't said "hi" till now but I have just been feeling sooo sick still :sick: How have you all been doing? Are any of you on facebook? WellI hope you have a good day girls :flower:

Hi Everybody, sorry I haven't said "hi" till now but I have just been feeling sooo sick still :sick: How have you all been doing? Are any of you on facebook? WellI hope you have a good day girls :flower:

I'm on facebook you can find me on facebook.com/pixiebit anyone can add me :)

i have email and im on facebook im due on 20th jan with my 1st :) i would like to have others to chat to about everything thats going on during pregnancy etc or just a general chat / exchange of msgs etc if you'd like to add me or me add you let me know :) hope everyone is doing well x

Im due 2nd of January and would like to chat with other buddies. Im on Facebook & MSN. Let me know xx

I'm due 23rd Jan and I'm on facebook

My facebook URL is in my signature feel free to add it :)

im due january 10th with my fourth!! after three boys having my first girl!! i also have facebook.

Heyyy ,I'm Andyy,
I'm due around the 7th January with my first,
I've got facebook,msn and all that shizz:)

x

hiya im due jan 21st with my 4th i have 3 boys, dont no the gender of this one yet as it was shy lol. i have msn facebook etc. would love some bump buddies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->