Due May 12th 2010, Baby Boy...Wanna Be My Buddy?

msp_teen

Two Prince's & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi there Im Maeghan...Im 17 years old and I am going to be a great mother regardless of my age. I know that age does not determine how good of a mother that you can be! Im ready to step up to the plate and handle my responsibilty! Luckily I don't have to do it alone, my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years has stayed by my side through it all!!

Hi Maeghan! I'm Bailey... I'm older than you are (25) but I think I get along better with younger people than older ones anyways. Plus, I'm due right around the same time, May 5 2010 and I'm expecting a little girl.

I'd love to have someone to chat with on the boards, or even IM or text (if the NC location in your profile is North Carolina, texting between Canada and US doesn't cost anything extra as far as I know).

Sure!! I would love for us to be buddies, and aww Im having a boy and your having a girl. So sweet! We can talk to each other through texts, IM...doesn't matter to me, it all sounds great and I don't think it costs anything extra for Canada either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->