Due mid-Sept!!

sarahbear731

TTC #3!
Reaction score
Hello ladies!! I just found out this week (and confirmed with the doc) that DH and I are expecting our second little one after two years of trying!! :happydance: We have a 3.5 year old son as well. I am SO EXCITED to finally be over here in 1st Tri!! :cloud9: My EDD is 13Sept. Any bump buddies?? :hugs:

Congrats! Just popped on to read things in this forum as it was me just finding out this time last year, enjoy your pregnancy, it goes so fast!

Thank you, ladies! I'm just over the moon excited. I had a miscarriage in February of last year - my due date now is only a week off from last year. I feel so much better about this pregnancy and I just know this is our rainbow baby. DS is already such a sweet brother. The other day, he brought me a pack of fruit snacks and said "I wanted to share my snacks with the babies." He is convinced that I'm having twins. I know they say that kids have baby intuition, but I'm hoping he's just confused - my sister-in-law is 11/12 wks along with twinsies! :)

Hi just found out to if I'm right think I'm due on 18 sept :) congratulations x

Hi ladies!

I found out 5 days ago I'm pregnant. I'm 4 weeks & 5 days along now. EDD is 16 September.....
Congrats ladies!!!

Hi ladies I'm due 19th September how's everyone feeling? Xx

I have been ill for days. With DS, I was hardly EVER sick, but this belly dweller has me queasy all hours of the day. Today, I couldn't even keep down a mint. A MINT!! Other than that, I'm doing well. Exhausted, but I don't know if that's due to the insmonia at night or from chasing around DS or just baby sleepies!

Congrats to all of you on your :bfp:s!!! :happydance:

Realy emotional just completely broke down in tears felt I change my mind! told hubby he is a ass!!' ooooppps but now I feel much better again and I'm back all happy and looking forward to everything again lol. Guess hormones going crazy right now I get like this beginning and end thou. So normal for me but poor hubby xxx

I got pretty emotional and bitchy with DS. DH was deployed for most of my pregnancy, though, so he was spared. Poor guy is stuck with me this time! Lol

Hi ladies!

I'm due around the 15th September. :happydance:

This is my first pregnancy (apart from an early MC last cycle) so have no idea what to expect. I am freaking out over every little thing! :shrug:

Hi ladies!

I'm due around the 15th September. :happydance:

This is my first pregnancy (apart from an early MC last cycle) so have no idea what to expect. I am freaking out over every little thing! :shrug:

so am i but im happy to have my sickness that helps me

Hi, EDD for me is 20th September this will be my first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->