Due November 3rd-Looking for BUMP BUDDIES!

tlk71411

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi all,
After 6 months of TTC, I'm so excited to be 4 weeks prego with Baby#2!! Hoping for a boy, as I already have my little girl :winkwink: Anyways, I'm already missing my TTC buddies :cry:I love this site and having others to talk to who know what you're going through! My husband and I are both Active Duty Marines...but he has orders to Quantico VA, so I am stuck here in California without him for awhile :cry: At least I have my munchkin and this pregnancy to keep my time occupied! :thumbup: Sorry for the tears, Anyways! Looking for some bump buddies to share the time with!!
Prayers for your happy & healthy babies!

Hi
I'm due November 4th with my second little munchkin we've been trying to conceive for about 6 months to. I never had a bump buddy last time round as no one ever seemed to be due when I was! how are you? I'm in the uk, I'm afraid and don't do anything as exciting as being a Marine! Wow Active duty and a mother your superwoman!

So far ive been good. Six weeks now. Last week i had a few miserable days with nausea and diarrhea. I was supposed to get bloodwork done today but that didn't happen :mad: how are you?

I'm not too bad just really tired, I haven't seen the midwifes yet as we've all just been snowed in. My little girl is teething at the moment so everybody is getting a lot less sleep.

Oh i know the feeling. My daughter is teething and has a cold :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"