Due Sept 10th 2012, anyone else around then?!

lala222

proud mom of miracle babe
Reaction score
Just want to share stories and symptoms along the way! I am currently 8 weeks 3 days!

awesome, ladies! How are you all feeling? symptoms?? I have struggled to eat up until about a week ago, was so strange!! other than that, exhausted!

I had heartburn for an entire week the week before I found out. Luckily that went away (for now) as I had never had it and thought I was dying at first. Since then just sore BB's, on/off constipated, and tired ALL the time. No morning sickness as of yet!

I didn't have any morning sickness until this week. This week has been rough, nauseas all the time and tired all the time.
This pregnancy is opposite of both of my other pregnancies. I was puking sick before I could even test positive until well into my 2nd trimester and I don't remember being this tired. I am thankful that I'm at least not that sick this time.

aww chin up it'll pass! I haven't had morning sickness just nausea and mega food aversions, dont wanna eat anything!!

Hey I'm due 8th Sept, have swollen boobs, I'm really tired and I get morning sickness from about 7:30 most days, but if i have my breakfast before 7:40 i tend to get away with it, if not then it lingers on till about 2pm lol. This is mine and my dh's 4th pregnancy, our last three we lost in the first 12 weeks so really don't mind any symptoms i get, just hoping for a positive result on our 12w scan!

Good Luck on your scan! I have my first ultrasound scheduled for Friday, February 17th! Very excited and nervous!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev252pr___.png

First appointment didn't go so well. Had a blighted ovum, baby must have stopped forming almost right away, there was only the placenta and sac.
Best of luck to everyone.

I'm so sorry to hear that x x take care of yourself

I am so sorry to hear that hopin4agirl.

Hey I'm doing good, wish I could stop eating, I've gained so much weight lol, I haven't got a bump just a new tyre lol. Glad to be able to announce my pregnancy to everyone now too. :) its been a very long time coming. How about you? How are you doing?

Hey! I'm actually only a few days behind you. Due September 7th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->