due to ovulate and bleed instead??

kadiesmama

Mum to 1, wants to be 2!
Reaction score
Hello hope you can help me need advise after a rocky 2 month!! last month got af 2 weeks late but i was just glad to be back in cycle until now!! im 10 days since last period so should be ovulating round about now started testin 6 days past af opk's havn't been dark but are getting lighter and today no line at all and bled today just one rush (lasted all of one second) was a bit like a mini hemmorage (very thick and bright red) sorry bad spelling and tmi it was horrible dont honesly have a clue what is going on!! Off to doctors for me i think!! but in the mean time can you help me im all confused...will i still ovulate or should i class the bleed as another af??

Thank you

:dust::dust::dust:

if it was just one time, then not its not AF. It could be Ovulation Bleeding, very common, but im not 100% because of your - OPK. Did you have any other signs of O? EWCM, HSO cervix, temp spike/drop?

no other signs of O, i normally know but nothings really changed this month, unless i haven't noticed it, think im just goin to give up on opk's and just keep :sex: every two days....im sooo tired!! lol

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->