Due tomorrow NO signs of labor...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by GothamGirl, Jan 30, 2011.

1. GothamGirl

GothamGirl Member

Due tomorrow, Monday. So far no signs of imminent labor. dr appt Friday, dr said there was no dilation, only slight effacement and he could feel her head resting on my cervix. I was hoping for more and hoping I'd have more signs. I'm so very anxious...

2. whoops

whoops Just me and my LO

Sorry to hear that, hun! Hopefully things will move for you soon.

There's a few of us on here in the same boat at the moment, so you're in good company!

:hugs:

3. Hevalouaddict

Hevalouaddict Mama to 3 beautiful babas

well dont know if this would help you but my friend jumped down stairs and it got things moving so you could try that??

4. hels08

hels08 mum of 2 gorgeous girls

due today so i feel for you! no idea if im dialated or not as they dont check that here until you're in labour. Got midwife appt on wednesday and if i make that appointment she says give me a sweep so fingers crossed! if nothing works ill be induced when im 14 days overdue. come on now baby your time is up!

5. GothamGirl

GothamGirl Member

Literally jumped down them?!

6. GothamGirl

GothamGirl Member

Good luck!! My dr's haven't mentioned induction. The nurse said at least 2 weeks past due!! Ughhh TWO or more!!! No no no :(

7. hels08

hels08 mum of 2 gorgeous girls

not been booked for it yet but was told that if sweep doesnt work thatll be the next step. my daughter was 8 days late so im not giving up hope yet, really dont want to be induced though! have been eating lots of spicy food and having lots of ''alone time'' with my OH lol, see if we can start things off naturally first hahahahahaha x

8. river_mommy

river_mommy Well-Known Member

I am also due today and nothing yet...:cry:

9. meg79

meg79 Well-Known Member

I was wondering how you were getting on - I'm still waiting too lol! went for a 3 mile walk yesterday and had really painfull cramps in the night that woke me up, but yet again go by the morning :shrug:

Oh well, a possible sweep on tuesday. I don't want to be induced as Ive got a homebirth planned! x

10. Hevalouaddict

Hevalouaddict Mama to 3 beautiful babas

yup only like 3 stairs but she did that, her waters broke and liv was born 7hours later