Due tomorrow NO signs of labor...

GothamGirl

Reaction score
Due tomorrow, Monday. So far no signs of imminent labor. dr appt Friday, dr said there was no dilation, only slight effacement and he could feel her head resting on my cervix. I was hoping for more and hoping I'd have more signs. I'm so very anxious...

Sorry to hear that, hun! Hopefully things will move for you soon.

There's a few of us on here in the same boat at the moment, so you're in good company!

:hugs:

well dont know if this would help you but my friend jumped down stairs and it got things moving so you could try that??

due today so i feel for you! no idea if im dialated or not as they dont check that here until you're in labour. Got midwife appt on wednesday and if i make that appointment she says give me a sweep so fingers crossed! if nothing works ill be induced when im 14 days overdue. come on now baby your time is up!

due today so i feel for you! no idea if im dialated or not as they dont check that here until you're in labour. Got midwife appt on wednesday and if i make that appointment she says give me a sweep so fingers crossed! if nothing works ill be induced when im 14 days overdue. come on now baby your time is up!

Good luck!! My dr's haven't mentioned induction. The nurse said at least 2 weeks past due!! Ughhh TWO or more!!! No no no :(

not been booked for it yet but was told that if sweep doesnt work thatll be the next step. my daughter was 8 days late so im not giving up hope yet, really dont want to be induced though! have been eating lots of spicy food and having lots of ''alone time'' with my OH lol, see if we can start things off naturally first hahahahahaha x

I was wondering how you were getting on - I'm still waiting too lol! went for a 3 mile walk yesterday and had really painfull cramps in the night that woke me up, but yet again go by the morning :shrug:

Oh well, a possible sweep on tuesday. I don't want to be induced as Ive got a homebirth planned! x

yup only like 3 stairs but she did that, her waters broke and liv was born 7hours later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->