Dukan Diet.

Charlie_x

Reaction score
I'm starting this next week, and just looking for people who are on the diet / thinking of starting it too / were on it and there thoughts / scucess stories?

There have been a couple of threads on this in the past couple of weeks.
If you scroll down the page a bit, you should find them :)
xx

I've never heard of this, what are the principles??? :hugs:

I don't think I would start the Dukan diet, it just seems like another Atkins. And it can put your body into starvation mode, which means you won't lose weight.

You should look at the precision nutrition diet I've used this and it works! Much healthier

Hi there,

I did the dukan diet for 4 months and I didn't have a period for the entire time. I wouldn't recommend it if you seriously want to get pregnant as it totally messes up your hormones and your body doesn't get the nutrition it needs to conceive a healthy baby. It's true that you lose weight really quickly to start with but then it's really slow, so you may as well do weight watchers or similar which is a really healthy way to get ready for conception. This was my experience and it's not worth the extra stress! I feel so much better now I've stopped and started eating a more balanced diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->