Dull ache

JAJuly2013

Mom and Wife
Reaction score
The last few days ive been experiencing some intermittent dull ache in my uterus mainly when I take a deep breath in. Ive never felt this before in my past pregnancies. I am not cramping or spotting so I'm hoping its nothing to worry about.

Has anyone else experienced this at all?

Currently 7 weeks 3 days.

Thanks for reading!

Just thought Id add that my pregnancy symptoms this time around are pretty mild so not sure if I should be concerned or not especially with this strange dull ache I'm having.

I've been feeling all types of pain. Apparently, it's normal. It's annoying.

If you are worried about it you can always call your doctor.

I was the same with the aches in early pregnancy. I think it's the body stretching and changing.

I had these pains with my last two,can b quite scary but if they don’t feel like full on period pains and now bleeding I think it’s normal hun xx

Thank you - I appreciate the responses!

I had an ultrasound today and everything looks great. So I guess it's is just normal pains.

Nothing to worry about. I've been having a mix of period pains, light spasms, etc. Sometimes when I cough or laugh I get a sharp twinge in either side of my tummy. Gynae says it's normal. It's your uterus stretching and everything adjusting to make a comfy and safe home for your growing baba.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->