Dull achey lower back

Want2bamummy

Reaction score
Hello all..

I am only 4-5 weeks according to clear blue digi I took 3 days ago and I keep gettin such annoying achey lower back.. It's there every day intermitently but it's grating on me.. I also get dull achey legs which I usually get when AF is due.. Does anyone else have these annoying aches early on and can just put me at ease that it's not another beginnings of mc.. Thank you x

I had a horrible achey back, especially my lower back, from the start of my first pregnancy with my son, and the start of this one. It's a common symptom. The best thing I ever did was buy a pregnancy body pillow. It REALLY helps!!!

I had a really bad aching lower back earlier this pregnancy, from about 5-7 weeks

I had that with both my pregnancies. A warm bath (not to hot!) and a body pillow between my legs (helps take the pressure off certain areas) really helped me.

Yea I've been having that pretty much since I found out I was pregnant. I dont know if I was feeling it before because pregnancy was the farthest thing on my mind.

Same, I've been having a bad achey lower back for just about a month now. It's slightly less intense now, but I haven't tried a body pillow yet, just warm bathes and SO gives me massages.

I keep gettin this lower backache but I think because I have a tilted uterus (tilts back) I think that why I get it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->