Dull cramping at 4 weeks

Krohrer90

Reaction score
I'm 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I've had bloating and dull cramping for the last week. I also have lower back pain. Is this normal?

Yes it is very normal as long as they aren't painful and you aren't bleeding you are okay.

I had light cramping up until I was 7 weeks then it stopped. I still do sometimes get pains but I think it's due more to my extreme bloating which is normal too. My Dr said it was common and as long as there wasn't any bleeding I was fine. The only time i did bleed a tiny bit was after sex which is common too since your uterus is growing and engorged with blood. I'm 11 weeks with my first so everything was driving me crazy because I wasn't sure if that was normal or not but try not to freak yourself out. Whenever something happened that I wasn't sure was normal I would write it down and when I went to see my Dr I would ask him about it and it would turn out to be normal. Hope this helps :)

I have this also. Annoying and worrisome but "normal"

Yep, normal. I actually didn't test for 2 weeks with my first because I thought my period was just about to start! I've had cramps this time too, think it's everything stretching and implanting - someone said it's actually a good sign!

I had cramping for the week my af was due. It can be scary.

drinking lots of water helped mine. Its apparently your uterus stretching to get ready for the next 9 months.

I've had them since 3.5 weeks. They got kind of bad between 4-6 weeks, and I was super worried I was having an ectopic pregnancy. Turned out baby was in the right place, and was told all was normal. They got a bit better, but were still pretty regular. I'm still having them now at 10.5 weeks, and doctors and friends assure me it's normal! (although they still have me worried!) a doc and nurse told me it was b/c my uterus has never been this big before...

Thanks so much for all of the info! This is my first pregnancy and everything makes me nervous.

Very normal. I had lots of cramping from 3 weeks with my kids ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->