dull cramps before Ovulation

AMB1216

Ethan's mommy
Reaction score
AF visted me Dec. 31 and lasted until the 3rd which is a normal cycle from me. and if we wanna be technical it probably ended on the 4th because there was still some blood but only when I checked my cervix, not when I wiped. (TMI sorry)

Ever since AF stopped I've had on and off dull cramping on both sides, not at the same time but I'll feel it in my left side then a little later in my right side. I haven't ovulated yet and was wondering has anyone else experienced this?

Its not painful, its very dull and only lasts a few minutes.

Should I be worried or is this normal?

AF visted me Dec. 31 and lasted until the 3rd which is a normal cycle from me. and if we wanna be technical it probably ended on the 4th because there was still some blood but only when I checked my cervix, not when I wiped. (TMI sorry)

Ever since AF stopped I've had on and off dull cramping on both sides, not at the same time but I'll feel it in my left side then a little later in my right side. I haven't ovulated yet and was wondering has anyone else experienced this?

Its not painful, its very dull and only lasts a few minutes.

Should I be worried or is this normal?

I've had the same thing going on since AF ended Monday. So tomorrow will be a full wk of ongoing cramps. Sometimes they're on the left but mostly in the middle, like a dull pulling. I explained to my hubby that it feels like a headache in my uterus lol
I'm supposed to ov late this coming week so we'll see if it dissipates by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->