Dull cramps

proxy bump

Reaction score
So ive posted before about cramping and that it went away after I got up but this time their getting stronger the longer I am on my feet. My bump feels hard and tight. I can feel him moving but its not as strong, more like shifting instead of rolling. I dont have any back pain; just a headache.

Should I be worried?

Ive moved into a different position and its lessened some but still there.

Following......Don't really know. It sounds like my average day. My cramps/bh get worse the more I'm on my feet and moving; sitting, or changing position doesn't help. They can get quite regular then just disappear. I'm also getting a lot of nausea and upper/middle back pain when they happen. I'm curious to hear other ladies ideas.

I think it's just baby moving down isn't it? I may be wrong though?

I had a bit a nausea right after I posted as well. I think it does have to do with baby moving down. Google wasnt much help, lol. I got a mix of being in labor to baby moving down. I have an appointment on thursday and will see what they think. I just worry too much.

I'm right there with you! Mine started yesterday at midnight and have been constant. My next appointment is Friday but doc (saw her yesterday) didn't think I'd make it that far.

My bump buddy is lucky if she makes it another week they've already had to stop her labor once and she's still thinning slowly. Its getting close! So I feel like im on high alert with my body.

I've been getting this too.

I had an appointment with my consultant the other day and baby's head has engaged slightly so I'm guessing that's what was causing my cramping.

Man i wish i was getting SOMETHING. Apart from the baby almost hurting me when it's shifting about these days, I haven't had one twinge or cramp- NOTHING. I just want a sign that I am not too far away! I am getting nervous as I want to be home before Christmas Day. Come on baby! lol

Man i wish i was getting SOMETHING. Apart from the baby almost hurting me when it's shifting about these days, I haven't had one twinge or cramp- NOTHING. I just want a sign that I am not too far away! I am getting nervous as I want to be home before Christmas Day. Come on baby! lol

Ive got my fingers crossed in hopes things start stirring for you! Maybe you should sit down and have a heart to heart with lo? Lol :)

I first started crampig when sitting in a little pop up chairs that people bring to outdoor games and camping. Then while in my tub. Something about being partially propped up seems to be the cause. I also tend to sway my hips when in my tub, usually because im listening to music, and thats when he bears down the hardest. I dont know if any of that might help or not.

Little man has moved down but im afraid he might not be heads down as I cant seem to tell a head from a butt. Hopefully theyll know something at my appointment tomorrow.

My bh/cramps have also changed in how they feel. Anyone else had this? They used to feel tight/crampy and uncomfortable. Now its like I've been punched in the stomach but much lower. I get the cramps low across bump and it takes my breath away (like being punched in the gut would). I have to breathe through them and my bump gets hard and feels like its being pulled/sucked in until it goes away. Started timing some and they can get pretty regular (every minute and a half, lasting 30-40 seconds, for about and hour, then they just disappear)

I have attributed this to bh and false labor but I'm starting to worry if I'll even recognize true labor this time before its too late!

My bh/cramps have also changed in how they feel. Anyone else had this? They used to feel tight/crampy and uncomfortable. Now its like I've been punched in the stomach but much lower. I get the cramps low across bump and it takes my breath away (like being punched in the gut would). I have to breathe through them and my bump gets hard and feels like its being pulled/sucked in until it goes away. Started timing some and they can get pretty regular (every minute and a half, lasting 30-40 seconds, for about and hour, then they just disappear)

I have attributed this to bh and false labor but I'm starting to worry if I'll even recognize true labor this time before its too late!

Im a ftm so I dont have the knowledge first hand but it sounds like a possible start of labor. I remember reading womens stories that they were told not to come in until the contractions became strong and you were unable to speak through them. Id say if it keeps up give your dr a call or check in to L&D just in case.

I just visited triage to get checked.... Today I woke up at 6 am with horrid period like cramps and lower back pains that lasted over an hr nonstop .....they subsided but were off n on all day.... I'd put them on a level 7 this morning , sweating, crying , needed drugs couldn't move! Finally tonight I went in, I'm on my feet way too much and baby is very low but I'm not dilated or having contractions so they sent me home, told me to come back if tomorrow is the same or worse or any of the obvious signs of labor .... Also told me sometimes cramping is the beginng of labor before the contractions kick in....

I just visited triage to get checked.... Today I woke up at 6 am with horrid period like cramps and lower back pains that lasted over an hr nonstop .....they subsided but were off n on all day.... I'd put them on a level 7 this morning , sweating, crying , needed drugs couldn't move! Finally tonight I went in, I'm on my feet way too much and baby is very low but I'm not dilated or having contractions so they sent me home, told me to come back if tomorrow is the same or worse or any of the obvious signs of labor .... Also told me sometimes cramping is the beginng of labor before the contractions kick in....

Ouch! Im glad everything turned out ok. Try to stay off your feet if you can.

unfortunately, I kinda think this maybe my problem too. It a good thing my body is getting ready but its a bit early as I'm only 35+4. Twelve more days and I'll be happy for her to come!
I'm still working. As a matter of fact the last few days I can't sleep! I've been full of energy at work (actually able to stay on my feet longer periods of time, but bh are worse), worked 7-5:30 today, straightened up/quick cleaned entire house, folded three loads of laundry, just finished washing all my newborn clothes and all her blankets. I've been up since 5:45am and its now nearly midnight and I'm still not tired!
down side: more bh, more cramps and pain, more bowel movements (tmi-3 times today way more than usual)
but i can't stay off my feet as I have to work!

i swear this babies teasin me lol. Labour with son i knew it was labour as he was easy preg no aches pains. I woke with horendous backache tht at its peak had me on tip toes. He was born 10hrs later. Second i had uncomfy preg but knew labour due contractions an she was born 6.5hrs after first one. This one for over week now had cramps in back an front everyday an gettin stronger grr its total anoying as i labour fast so need get hosp soon as pos. Told mw tue she recons cervix thinin but dont check till labour, an said if take breath away go in i wouldnt say my labours were unberable i mean i was uncomfy an moanin an nearly pulled hosp sink off lol. Cramps are gettin pretty bad too an bubs was brim pelvis (4/5th engaged tues) an ive had alot pain/discomfort down low last two days so maybe gettin lower but i know after first babby others bob in an out. My last was free until mid labour.

Drs went well. They checked my cervix since I was cramping and its nice and closed. The cramping is him just moving down and putting pressure on my pelvis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->