Dull then sharp pain right side of abdomen??

taylorttc

Reaction score
So this has been happening for a few days now. At first it was just a quick sharp pain now and then on my right hand side but it's turned into being a constant dull ache from the bottom of my abdomen right side and spreads to mid way up my stomach on the right, then now and then it's a real sharp pain which has me keeled over.
I was out for lunch with my mum yesterday and it happened and she said to get checked over but I HATE thinking I'm being paranoid and it's nothing. TBH it's now bothering me because it's constantly there but gets worse at times.
It's not a cramp or anything it's literally a pain, a sharp pain but dull majority of the time.
Any ideas?

Definitely go and get checked out. Even if it isn't some thing super serious, it is really hurting you so you should get it checked.
It miiiight be your gallbladder-- a lot of people get gallstones/inflamed gallbladder when pregnant (I had it last pregnancy and was in and our of hospital for a long time and then eventually got it out once my baby was born). It is on your right side, I think mine had a dull ache but my sharp pains were more in the back of my chest and shoulder (I'm not sure why).
Good luck and get checked just in case there is anything wrong.

Round ligament pain it sounds like. I would ask your doctor about it if it's not gone in a day or so

The last couple of days I have been feeling the same way. I get a sharp pain in my lower abdomen for a few seconds and then it goes away. I know it isn't cramping and I know it isn't a threatened miscarriage because I've been through one before. The pain is alarming but it only happens while I'm in bed in the very early hours of the morning. I do have an appt with my OBGYN on 6/9 so I will monitor till then. If you hear of a reason, please update!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->