Dumb Pop-In question re Dri-night booster

A

anothersquish

Help????
So I got the Dri-night boosters I ordered and now Im confuzzled.
Anyone tell me how you fit the booster into the nappy?

Do I fold the dri-night so that the one popper is on the outside and pop that in to the middle popper at the back of the nappy....does that mean I take OUT the microfibre soaker that comes with the nappy and put the thinner booster ontop or inside (??!) of the dri-night booster?????
OR do I clip the dri night in on the middle popper, leave the soaker in but only on the outside two poppers and take the little booster out or leave it in (but then there is no room to put a baby in said nappy as well...haha!!)
:wacko:
Ive put it together the last way atm so it has the dri-night booster, the little booster and the soaker pad in it, seems exceptionally bulky but then I was told to expect it to be bulkier and its one of my "night time" nappies that will be used once baby is a bit bigger and sleeping longer at night. Good job I didnt plan to use it from tiny as I think the nappy is bigger than the baby!!!

TBH hun i really dont know how you are supposed to do it:dohh: LOL i put the tri fold booster around the top soaker all snapped in......thats the easiest way to describe it :shrug: this works for us so :shrug:

i put the night booster around the thin one, poppered shut with the two poppers on it but not actually poppered to the nappy. i think the spare popper is for for doing it without one of the other boosters... not sure how though!!!

i snap the short one to the long one, then i popper the booster round all of it, then popper the whole thing to the nappy using the poppers on the long soaker, 2 on the bottom and 3 on the top

x

i snap the short one to the long one, then i popper the booster round all of it, then popper the whole thing to the nappy using the poppers on the long soaker, 2 on the bottom and 3 on the top

x

That makes sense, thanks for posting this as i get my Dri-night boosters within the next weeks or so, and was wondering where they go in the nappy.

yes the pop-ins are bulky but they're fab night nappies and as long as LO doesn't poop I get a decent nights sleep without having to faff with nappies whilst i'm wandering round like a zombie! :thumbup:

I keep fiddling with the darn thing....I think it is suposed to go round both the booster and soaker...I think....
unfortunately I handed it to my OH to put together and he cant manage it...argh!!!

this website has a video on it on how to put it all together if that's any help

https://www.cleangreennappy.co.uk/accessories/boosters/cp-boosterpi

woohoo ive been doing it right, the only thing i do differently is to put the poppers underneath the soaker so theyre not rubbing on leyla's bum all night, dont think that would be too comfy!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->