Dummies (paci)

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
I know Dec is still young (14.5 months) but for the past 2 nights he has gone to bed without a dummy :happydance: Last night was a bit of a nightmare, we left his pram bag at my MIL's house and the only dummy I had in the house I couldnt find, so I was dreading putting him to bed as he hadnt had a dummy all day and I knew he would need a "SUCK" to get him off to sleep. Anyway I put him to bed and hoped for the best and guess what not a peep, and today no dummy all day and he has been in bed since 7.20pm and no dummy and not a peep :happydance::happydance: I dont understand I know it may just be a fluke, but he just seems to easy, he came of his bottle with no hassle and is now starting to come off his dummy, do I have a really easy baby or what :cloud9:

Sorry girls I am just so excited that my big boy may be off a dummy, how long do they need to go without a dummy before you can say they are off it?? Thanks for reading xx

oh if leeon didnt have his dummy for about 1 week id say hes off it he doesnt really have a dummy unless its bedtime so hoping hel be hassle free too well done dec hope he keeps it up x

:wohoo: Well done!
Carly was a nightmare , it wasnt the day that was the problem she had to have it for night sleep.
And it took till she was 3 to get off it!! Total nightmare.
Go dec!

Well done :wohoo:

My lady loves her dummy I don't even want to think about no dummy time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back