Dummy gone bye bye!!

~KACI~

Reaction score
Some of you may think that kieran should of lost his dummy ages ago but too be honest it just hasn't happened.

That was until wednesday nite when i got woke up at 4am to Kieran throwing up!:dohh: :hissy:This has happened once before, and it happened wed...basically he's sick and then fine again after, last time we suspected it was his dummy, so we changed it again for the 100000th time!!

He basically chews the hell out of them. So he was ill in his room on wed and ended up with him in with us! Lay next to us i hear him chewing on this bloody dummy and then he's sick everywhere again!! Dummy is confiscated and he's not had it since:happydance:
I was dreading putting him to bed thurs but he went down fine asked for it twice and i told him it was dirty which he accepted..and he asked for it once today but still went down ok:happydance:

Luckily enough Paige didn't take to a dummy but sucks her thumb instead:dohh: Which is probably worse!

I'm so happy that it has gone so easy! I have been dreading doing it but him being sick seems to help...its like he understands why he's not allowed it:happydance:

Ok i've rambled as usual.....but no Dummy!!! :yipee:

woooooooooooo well done sounds great hope it keeps going that way a step forward is fab x

:wohoo: yay for kieran! tbh i don't think maddi is ever going to give up her :blush: i no shes young but she loves it! x

Thats great news...I still have terrible memories about being 3 and my father taking my dummy away and throwing it in the bin before my eyes, and saying "grow up, you big baby" in a mean way and I cried :blush: I think it scarred me for life!
So Im glad it went better for your little guy!

My OH had one until he was 3! His parents made him a deal that he would get LOTS and LOTS of toys for his birthday but he had to give it up, of course he said yes! His birthday came, he got SPOILED, like a gross amount of spoildness, his birthday was over and he looked at his mom before bed and said "I would give all my presents back just to have my sooyou *thats what he called it* back :( " I guess she felt sooo bad because all he wanted was his lil soother back! Poor kid! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->