Dundee area meet?

marley2580

Reaction score
Now the weather's starting to get a bit better anyone fancy trying to meet up again?

Ooooh! I'd be up for it! I've never gone to a meet before :( be nice to meet some new people! :)

Where abouts are you thinking?

xx

We'll do something cheap but cheerful??

if there is a mix of girls with children and without children, do we bring the children?

xxx

Got to bring the kids, I don't have childcare. I vote someplace like the wildlife centre at campy or a soft play

Yeah, that was suggested before. I don't mind the kiddies :) Maybe Blythe will find more things to hand to me :haha:

That's fineeee :)

is the zoo at camperdown still open? we went last week to the park there and it seemed really run down!

There's a couple of soft play areas like pirates island and ummm...that's the only one I know in Dundee :haha:

I think there is one in Monifieth or Carnoustie
??
xxx

I'd be up for a meet - as long as it's somewhere easy to find as I don't know my way about Dundee at all :haha: xx

We have to find the other Angus/Dundee area moms. I think what stumped us last time was a date.

it shouldn't be too soon, but not too far away either.

just so we are able to arrange it properly etc xxx

I'd say end of April/beginning of May. It's not really a zoo (though they have a couple of bears), it's more a wildlife centre, but the kids enjoy it.

Carnoustie and Monifieth are out for me as I have to get the bus. I'd prefer outside anyway (depending on weather) as at the soft play I don't really get the chance to sit down.

I'm all for the outside stuff, just keep in mind I'll probably be as big as a house by then and might need to sit down for a minute or two :rofl: Hopefully LO is still in there! fx'd!

Whoooops, for some reason I thought Forfar was beside Carnoustie :dohh: :wacko: :haha:

Camperdown is about a 5 minute walk from me, or a 10 minute drive depending where I am that night.

I'm going to ask my friend who's on here (bittersweet) if she would also like to come if that's okay ??

End of April is fine as long as it's after the 29th, I am fully booked until then :haha:

me too! camperdown zoo is open, we went on saturday and it was amazing!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->