Dundee area meet?

I'm free every day except Wednesdays when I am in the area, but just at Ninewells.

I am free every day apart from the upcoming Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday .. and Thursday 28th and Friday 29th.

xxxxxx

What about Friday 22nd? (week tomorrow)

or at a later date..Friday 6th?

someone say a date and i am there :)))

Lol, I think at this point, it depends on money for us....where would we be going? I would prefer the 6th of May as DH is off next week.

Same about the money! i *think* Camperdown was mentioned..

but i'm not fussed either way!! :) the zoo is £3.50 to get in to... £1 for children under 3.

but the park is just as good! Although Aidan may have to stay in his buggy because when we went on sat there was hardly anything for him to play on & the one thing he did play on he jamp off :dohh:

any other ideas, or does camperdown suit?? xxxxx

Isn't next friday Good Friday? I'm sure that's the easter weekend. Would be a bugger for busses for me. Thinking about it, if anyone can think of somewhere a bit more central that'd be better for me as I'd need to get the bus to town, then a bus to the park.

Oh yeah completely forgot about the 22nd being Good Friday!!

any other ideas? xxxx

Oh geez, lol, dang public holidays! So what about May 6th for everyone??? That's a Friday as well.

May the 6th is fine with me if it's fine with everyone else? But where can we go?

I can do 6th of May :)
I'm up for anywhere - although I'll have to get the train to Dundee then a bus to where ever and I may get lost :haha:
I don't really know any other places in Dundee except Pirate Island, Camperdown would depend on the weather though aswell really.

xx

6th of may it is......don't know :haha:
Any ideas?? we could go to a soft play but it would involve running after all the kids :haha:

Heheee..I meant, those with children would have to run after them! So none of us would really get to speak if some of us were running round like headless chickens :haha:

I'm a bit stuck for somewhere to suggest as there's not much in the middle of Dundee for kids

I know. You should rephrase that; there's hardly anything to do ANYWHERE in dundee for kids :haha:

I suppose Forfar's too far for people to get to? Or Kirriemuir?

What about at the weekend? Are people more likely to get a shot of cars etc? I know I am.

I'd be able to get through on a bus maybe. I've been up to Kirriemuir before but it took forever on the bus! Wouldn't be able to get a car! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->