dunno if right place

bexxie

Reaction score
Confusing

I BD 10 weeks ago several times in the day,three to be exact,not done it since nor had an AF before or after in fact not since 14th May 2006.

I did a Tesco £2.99 job the 31st July BFN,then on 2nd August I had what looked like a smudge of lochia type blood an I mean a smudge. I told Char at meet I had AF but after saying that to Char,nothing.

What do you guys reckon. TMI but my CM has been mental lots........oh bugger I dunno just wanted to write down

bex

but it was BFN doubt I will get a BFP as would be 10 weeks preg

Hmm .. maybe a trip to drs then .. at least to put your mind at rest.

A friend of mine didnt get AF for about 6 months and then she went to drs and they said she had hypo thyroidism (sp). She was finding it very difficult to shift baby weight and was very tired too which was why she went.

Might be worth mentioning.

just had thyroid test done it was negative all docs said was do a preg test,fat lot of good they are
bex

I hate it when drs do that .. i went a while ago because i was getting painfull bbs and was generally feeling crappy and they just did a preg test for me too. And i thought .. now what .. and she wasnt interested at all.

I mean .. there has got to be some explanation!!!!

Dont know what else to suggest hun :hugs:

aww bless you,you have been helpful

Testing again then Bexxie?

My GP said that it can take as long as....."how long is a piece of string?" to get AF after a baby......so I think, leave it a bit longer and if nothing in maybe 2 months, go to GP again babe!

Good luck hun! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->