Dunno if this has been posted, but we have some SICK people in this world...

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
So I was watching the news last night and couldnt quite believe what I was hearing.
Did anyone hear about that bloke who was protesting since the 1970's to legalize sex with children??
He is a paedophile and he was wanting to make it LEGAL.
He has only JUST been given a prison sentence for what he's been doing and they say that in 15 months time he may be up for release. Umm, am I missing something? has this country lost its marbles?
He should have been executed for what he was doing.

oh my word he needs a longer sentence. well he will carry on when he gets out

If it's the same one I have heard on the news this morning, he's going to stay in prison for the rest of his life. Still not long enough in my opinion.

If it's the same one I have heard on the news this morning, he's going to stay in prison for the rest of his life. Still not long enough in my opinion.
It's gotta be the same bloke, but last night they said he MAY be up for release after 15 months- we couldnt believe our ears.
He doesnt need a longer sentence, he needs executing. It really is absolutely horrendous.

I agree people like that do need executing ir at the very least there hands cut off and privates but first option is always better, what I don't understand is an unstable animal is born 9 out of 10 times they are put to sleep in these types of cases it should be same applies for people!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->