Duno where I fit in!

Clo

mum 2 an angel boy, and 2 rainbow boys
Reaction score
I duno where I fit in at the moment...somewhere between WTT and NTNP lol.

I came off the pill a month ago due to spotting all the time and me and my OH had discussed TTC again some time in the future.

My OH is now saying he is not ready to TTC yet, but at the same time he is not using 'protection' every time, even though I do stop and say to him about it.

...I think in a way it might be his way of NTNP as he knows I am not on the pill and knows I could potentially get pregnant...but he doesnt want to talk about it...men! X

I duno where I fit in at the moment...somewhere between WTT and NTNP lol.

I came off the pill a month ago due to spotting all the time and me and my OH had discussed TTC again some time in the future.

My OH is now saying he is not ready to TTC yet, but at the same time he is not using 'protection' every time, even though I do stop and say to him about it.

...I think in a way it might be his way of NTNP as he knows I am not on the pill and knows I could potentially get pregnant...but he doesnt want to talk about it...men! X

My OH is similar. :dohh: he doesn't want to discuss or think about it, but he isn't interested in preventing I either.

My DH started by just not using anything. We decided to have my paragurad removed and we would just use condoms. Well that never happend. First night we DTD he didnt use anything. I told him that I wanted another baby so if he didnt then it was his responsibility to provide and use the protection because I wasnt going to remind him. Well he didnt. After that he never used protection but did want to talk about it until after a few times. Then all he said was he wanted to try but not force it. Then he said I could do whatever I waned (vitamins, temping,etc) but he didnt want to talk about it. Now we have open conversations and he take 4 differnt vitamins everyday. lol It took him about a month and now he is fully on board! I have even found him window shopping online for baby cribs, bassinets, even a new breast pump. lol He is as excited now as I am. It took him some time but I think thats normal. Its scary, especially for guys, because they are outsiders on a lot of things. They dont get to feel the baby move and for the first year the baby is really much more interested in the mom. I am glad he came around but I am sure he will have a mini panic attack when we do get pregnant and then he will come around again. Guys are strange creatures!

My oh agreed to try back in may I think it was and then just as i was about to ovulate he changed his mind...so I went back on the pill
Then I caught on the pill in august but had a really early miscarriage and I suffered a bit after that as it took a bit to sink in what happened as it was that Early. and realised I was wanting a baby again(I'd forgot for a bit) so he agreed to NTNP and now every time we argue he basically says we're not ready for one its like he uses it against me. He's doing my head in. It's like he doesn't understand that It doesn't change his life in the way it changes me. The longer we wait for another baby the longer it is until I can get back into personal training. I'm not going to do it before having another child because It isn't fair on me as il want to set up my own business etc. arrgg il stop coz I could talk for hours lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->