Dyson or Gtech Air Ram?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a cordless vacuum cleaner to replace my old Dyson. I always found Dyson very good and the only vacuum I've had that didn't lose suction, but the Gtech Air Ram also looks quite good. Does anyone have one and would you recommend it? Our dog moults constantly so I need a really good one!. Thanks in advance :)

Our cordless Dyson lost suction after a handful of months, I'd never buy one again. I went back to corded... Its a SHARK (same shape, not a bulky hoover etc) and I love it!

I ve heard bad things about the Air Ram, put me off getting one x

i haven't used the airram but i do love Dyson i want to try the cordless as well so if you get one let me know if its any good x

Ive been recommended a Shark by a few people. Ive never heard bad things about dyson. Never met anyone with a gtech air ram.

I do like the Dyson hoovers just not the cordless and it put me off any cordless hoovers... they aren't exactly cheap.

BUT I have to say I pref the SHARK over Dyson too plus it doesn't take up much space (well mine doesn't) and has a holder for inside your utility room/cupboard etc

OH really wants a new hoover thats cordless, ive heard a lot of people say shark are better, although wouldnt know myself. i think its the one id go for though when i do buy.

Thanks ladies :) We went for the Gtec Air Ram in the end. I love it! So much easier not having to drag a big vacuum cleaner around and be struggling with a cord. Even DH is vacuuming lots now, although I'm sure that the novelty will soon wear off for him :haha:

glad you like it i think i will get one :)

I've heard a lot of people complain about Dyson - they are not the machine the company makes them out to be. I can't do cordless as I like a constant stream of power. Honestly, my next hoover will either be the Shark or the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution. Both have HEPA filters which is great because we are all asthmatic. If I have to settle for a less impressive machine, I'd take the Sanyo SC185R which I have now. It's been going for 5-6 years but is getting to the point where there is only so much duct tape I can use to keep it together. :haha: They aren't overly expensive and have a pretty decent suction on them. The only downfall I find if that the filter needs regular cleaning because they collect dust fast.

Glad you found one that you like!

I am a SHARK fan for life. They just came out with a cordless and a robot. I want. I want so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->