eabha lily is here ! xx

stacey&bump

Reaction score
hi ! im really late in posting this ! had my gorgeous baby girl on the 30th september at 10pm weighing 6lb 13 1/2 oz ! i had to be induced 4 days past my due date because of concerns about my babys measurements , i got my 1st pessary at 5 pm on wednesday 29th sept , got niggly pains and backache then recieved my 2nd pessary at 11pm , wasnt feeling much pain and at 8am the next mornin the consultant said i was 1cm dilated , and the plan was to break my waters and start a drip to encourage labour ! so i waited to go to the labour ward , went at half 4 and got my waters broke at half 5 - was soooooo sore because my cervix was "very , very posterior ??" and wasnt ready for labour ! thi was in my opinion the sorest part of my labour experience. i was then hooke up to the drip and contractions started soon , they were bearable at the start and i was coping well with gas & air . the midwife started upping the rate of the drip and contractions became more intense andcloser together , it was sore but i was stillmanaging well with just gas and air . at half 8pm i was examined and only 4cm dilated , i reli thought i was further so i asked for pethidine because i was afraid contractions wld get even sorer , thismade me sooooo sleepy ! me and oh were watching what katie did next and i was falling asleep on his shoulder ! time passed and it was half 9 , i woke and had an overwhelming urge to push , i started grunting an pushing down , the midwife asked me to stop and get on the bed so she cld examine me , i really couldnt stop the urge to push , she checked me and told me i was ready to push she cld see the babys head so i lay on my side and pushed my hardest wen she told me to , panted wen she told me to and relaxed wen she told me to - after 15 mins of pushing my gorgeous girl eabha lily was born at 10pm ! only 1 stitch due to a graze :) ! i was sooo proud of myself as i expected to be pushing for hours ! i love being a momy ! so proud of my little girl , would do it all again for her !

good luck eveyone ! p.s i dnt know hw to upload pics so if sumone could tell me how ill post some ! xx

Ah congrats hun!!! Love her name :thumbup:

To upload a pic click on the paperclip symbol above and browse from your computer then select one and press upload! That should do the trick!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"