ear ache?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Hannah's not feeling well again :hissy: I really think it's possible she has an ear ache (and I think that's what was wrong the other day). Anytime we feed her, even though she's hungry, she cries as though she's in pain. And when we lay her on the ground (which she normally loves) she fusses but when she's sitting up she's fine. Needless to say we go back to the doctor on Monday. Any one else babies ever have ear aches and if so what were the symptoms?

Aww, poor little one!

My only suggestion is infant tylenol. But there is also a suppository pain relief at the pharmacy (ask your pharmacist) and that seems to work quicker. I am fairly sure they have an infant one...but I could be wrong.

My little guys used to have these all the time:( :hugs:

They usually had a temp, went off their feeds, cried alot and seem to hold their heads differently; sometimes to one side. And if you watch she may even slightly tug at it.

Best go to the dr's hun, poor little love:hugs:

Thanks girls. She's been off her feeds and acts like it hurts when she's eating and doesn't like laying down. She's still only 2 months old so I don't think she knows where her ears are :rofl: But we were out yesterday and there was a cool breeze that got in her ear. The tylenol helped and we gave her some again at 7 and she ate well since. :) Still going to call the doctor tomorrow though because something has to be wrong for her to act like this two days so closely together, I'd be less concerned if it was a day here and a week or two later another fussy day :(

Aww, bless her! It's not fun when an adult has an earache so imagine what it must be like for Hannah. :hugs:

Oh poor thing :hugs:
I really don't know what to suggest,I hope Hannah feels better soon.
I know it would bring tears to my 50 year old dad let alone a baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->