Ear Infections?

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
I dont know if I should call Colton's pediatrician or not. OH keeps saying he thinks he might have an ear infection.

For the past four days he has been really fussy. Sometimes even holding him doesn't work. He has started waking up at night, usually about 2 times.
He has also been pulling at his ears.. which he did alot right before his teeth came in, which is why I'm hesitant to say 'ear infection!'. But his teeth are all the way through now, and shouldn't be hurting, right?
I'm also hesitant though because he hasn't had a cold or anything, and he isn't eating less (ate two whole meals, and 41oz yesterday!!).

Does anyone have any experience with ear infections? Any advice as to what I should do?
Thanks!

He could have other teeth coming through? If you think he has an ear infection then he will need medication, I'd take him to the doctors, just to be safe!

I keep checking his top gums. I dont see any teeth, but I'm wondering if it could just be teething in general; or maybe they are just coming through slower than the bottoms (both teeth were through within 2 days!).

Could be teething, Dec has been at his ears for weeks now but he still only has 2 teeth, no more coming through, I spoke to HV and she got the doc to check just incase but his ears where fine and it was put down to teething.
If you are worried you should get the doc to have a quick look just to be sure.

Thanks guys!
I'll probably just keep an eye on him.. just to make sure he doesn't get a temp or anything. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->