Earliest test day

FrothyBunny

Just The 2 of Us
Reaction score
what is the earliest test day you can viably have.

I seem to have some symptoms that lead me to believe i might be pregnant, but the test i took this morning says no.... i am only 6 or 7 days past ov.

The symptoms also could mean i'm just ill, and i'm confused....

Im 7dpo today and i took a test this morning....i wasnt really expecting anything b/c i know its still very early but i just cant help myself...af is due on the 18th so i told myself i wouldnt test again until sunday or monday..do you chart bbt or use opk this month was my first month doing it and i love it...just to get more intune with my body..i have been ttc for 3 half years...i hope its our month fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!!!!!!

hi the earliest i have heard people getting a positive is 10dpo hope this helps:flower:

What Sat345 said ^^ :flower:
Your probably testing too ealry hun

xx

my sister got her first :bfp: at 7dpo! it was really faint but there. it got darker each day but not really noticable until about 10dpo. good luck sweety xxx

I got my BFP at 10DPO. The only thing I will say about early testing is that it can be bad if you have a chemical or something because I remember being petrified for about a week in case the BFP didn't show next test. In a way I think it's better to hang on for as long as possible otherwise you pick up on things that you'd otherwise never have known about. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->