Early 20's Any1 Want To Be NTNP Buddies?

20isplenty

Reaction score
Really want a buddy in a similar situation, not married, early 20s 1st baby?? ANYONE??? :flower:

heey...... im 23 in august- NTNP i am married and i do have a 2 year old and i just lost a baby boy at 6 months but hey here i am NTNP :thumbup:

xxx

samme about the thanks button as a like button :) when did u get married? x

Hi :wave:
I'm 25 (so mid twenties but I like to claim it's early lol!) and I have one boy who is two on Monday. We're NTNP for our second and last.

hey im 21 and im not married and im a mammy to my 1st and she's 7 months now :) xx

my 2 year wedding annivesary is 4th july...... :) xxx

there's another thread a bit further down started by Mommy2Be1003 about early 20s ladies TTC - you might try there too :)

I'm 27, getting married in June, and hoping for our first. :)

:) hey every1 good to know theres loads of support seen as i dont get it at home x

coz every1 thinks Im too young to have a baby my mum treats me like Im 15 she doesnt even know Im trying she would have a fit :S

Well I am 26 so in my mid-late twenties but my husband is 22 and we have a son who it 1 (today) and are NTNP now. We are NTNP in equal measures and I have only just had my first period while breastfeeding so I do not expect a BFP any time soon. So I guess that I do not really fit the bill, however you will probably find that this is a really friendly group and people in there early twenties their forties can have just as much in conman with each other. I hope you find a buddy in the same sort of situation though. :flower:

how old are you??? i was 19 when i got pregnant with lilly and my mum had fit but within an hour she came round (and my mum is a dragon) at time i had stable job (police) i was in long term relationship (now husband) We werent trying tho she was result of drunk night out :/ poor baby lol..... but now im NTNP and im scared to tell everyone coz they will think its too soon after loosing Charlie xxx

Well I am 26 so in my mid-late twenties but my husband is 22 and we have a son who it 1 (today) and are NTNP now. We are NTNP in equal measures and I have only just had my first period while breastfeeding so I do not expect a BFP any time soon. So I guess that I do not really fit the bill, however you will probably find that this is a really friendly group and people in there early twenties their forties can have just as much in conman with each other. I hope you find a buddy in the same sort of situation though. :flower:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMIOMEN'S DS! :happydance:

Really want a buddy in a similar situation, not married, early 20s 1st baby?? ANYONE??? :flower:

Let's be buddies, I'm in the exact same situation! I'm 20 and OH is 26, we're not married, just because we both don't see marriage as something that is overly important to us. We don't need a piece of paper and a preacher to tell us we're committed to each other! We're NTNP for our first :) My mom also would flip if she knew, but I think it's because I'm the baby of the family and the only girl, so it's a big deal to her. But OH and I both agree we'd like to start our family now, so we can be young and more able to keep up with our kids, and when they are grown and moved out, we can still travel and do what we want! Feel free to msg me :)

Let's be buddies, I'm in the exact same situation! I'm 20 and OH is 26, we're not married, just because we both don't see marriage as something that is overly important to us. We don't need a piece of paper and a preacher to tell us we're committed to each other! We're NTNP for our first :) My mom also would flip if she knew, but I think it's because I'm the baby of the family and the only girl, so it's a big deal to her. But OH and I both agree we'd like to start our family now, so we can be young and more able to keep up with our kids, and when they are grown and moved out, we can still travel and do what we want! Feel free to msg me :)

:) nice to find some1 who understands :) yep lets be buddies :happydance: xx

Im 22 not married but living together and NTNP! :)

I'm 22, also looking for buddys :)
OH is 28, we have been together for four years now, engaged since january, living together for 2, i'd say were more trying that not lol! Thrown the contraception out the window after being told chances of fertility had significantly dropped after being misdiagnosed for the past year suffering with Pelvic Inflamm Disease for a year after our blighted ovum miscarriage in feb 10..so quite severe scarring left internally blocking potential sperm from implanting.. So if it happens for us, it will be a blessing :) We both have full support from our parents and family/friends who would love to see us defy the doctors naturally :)

Im currently 9DPO with a gazillion too many symptoms to mention! I feel very much like AF is coming at any moment! FX for everyone xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->