Early 30s TTC 14 months looking for a buddy - in my 2ww right now!

Springy

Final Weeks - EEK!!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Looking for some support .... In my two week wait now after cycle monitoring with 100mg clomid and ovidrel shot on cd 12 to trigger ovulation!

I'm relatively new to the boards so don't know all the lingo or abbreviations. My support thus far has been family and friends all of whom either don't have kids or got pregnant right away so don't know what I'm going through.

Any support help would be great!!

Hey Springy, I'm in my 2ww as well and will be 31 in april. I'm not trying but not preventing for #3. I think i am roughly 15 dpo today and nothing but negatives. When are you due for af? (aunt flo)

Depends if I go by a 14 day luteal phase from when they triggered O or whether I go based on my 30 day cycle .... If I go with the first then its March 4th, if I go with 30 days its March 7th.

I'm trying to be so good and not test as I don't know if I can take a negative right now .... so many months of nothing but negatives is really taking a toll on me.

I don't really have any symptoms - some mild cramping today but that could also be in my head!!!

When are you due for AF???

Depends if I go by a 14 day luteal phase from when they triggered O or whether I go based on my 30 day cycle .... If I go with the first then its March 4th, if I go with 30 days its March 7th.

I'm trying to be so good and not test as I don't know if I can take a negative right now .... so many months of nothing but negatives is really taking a toll on me.i

I don't really have any symptoms - some mild cramping today but that could also be in my head!!!

When are you due for AF???

hi im 31, me an dmy bf hav been ttc for 8 months now, he has a v low sperm count, so no joys, getting sick of the waiting and thinking of being preg and not lol. my periods due on 9th march 2011. am 7dpo. got lots of [symptom] lol. cervix is high and closed and hard, tingly boobs.metallic taste.stabbing pains in womb and ovaries. but i get a lot of that every month lol, hows it goin 4 u?

Hi Ladies,

Looking for some support .... In my two week wait now after cycle monitoring with 100mg clomid and ovidrel shot on cd 12 to trigger ovulation!

I'm relatively new to the boards so don't know all the lingo or abbreviations. My support thus far has been family and friends all of whom either don't have kids or got pregnant right away so don't know what I'm going through.

Any support help would be great!!

Hello Springy!

I am not quite on the same CD's as you, today is CD6 for me (so about a week ahead of you). I have been ttc for the last year or so and NTNP for about 15 years. I just started my first cycle of Clomid, on 100mg CD4-8. I see your in Toronto, I am in Burlington :winkwink: are you seeing a FS? I am in the same boat as you though with regards to emotional support from those who know what we are going through so it would be nice to find people in the same situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->