Early AF but high CP? Confused :(

LeeMcMee

Baby boy due 9/1/23 !!
Reaction score
So it seems AF has come today, but I'm at CD 22 and a week early for AF... started out as light brown, so I was pumped thinking it's IB... but... now a couple hours later I have bright red blood with cramping :( but the odd part is that my CP is super high still and my vaginal walls feel like they have swelled and it's almost hard to stick my finger in.

Any ideas? Probably AF, but :shrug:

Implantation bleeding can be red, if its still scant and less than what tou het on a period you might still be in with a chance :) good luck x

that's good to hear thanks :D I had cramps earlier, but not anymore and I stuck a tampon in but I will check it in a while.

thanks! I ended up getting AF on Friday :( so just onto the next cycle!

I'm so sorry. Good luck for your next cycle :hugs:

Thank you! My fertile days are next Mon-Wed, but I will only be seeing DH on Mon because we are going away with his family and I come home Monday but he stays up for the week. Grrrr

Very! And we will be around his family, so I have to sneak it in some how LOL our bedroom doesn't have a lock but I'm sure no one will come in but ya never know when your 3 year old niece is running around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->