Early baby movements?

C

Char93

It's probably nothing, but I was wondering if maybe it is.

It happened at 13 weeks 6 days so I know its pretty early and is my first pregnancy. It felt like a gentle but able to feel tapping/poke in my tummy.
Maybe gas??

It happened every sort of 10 seconds for around a minute then stopped. It's been 3 days and haven't felt it again, so maybe I'm just over thinking?

That sounds like baby. I felt my daughter at 10 weeks for the first time, so it's possible to feel baby very early in a first pregnancy. It will be very far apart at first (I only felt her once and then a week later I felt her again). As they get bigger you will start to feel the movement closer together.

I started feeling things similar at about the same time. Usually only when I lie or sit in a certain position. I was wondering if it's baby too. Some people say that it's not possible and others say it's probably the baby! I can't wait to feel a nice kick for sure ;)

That sounds like what I felt at about 13 weeks. This is also my first. It was like little tiny popping bubbles really low. The first time I thought 'I wonder what that was' then it happened a few more times and I knew it was bub. Nothing like gas bubbles to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->