Early Braxton Hicks contractions?

ale

Reaction score
Has anyone else started having Braxton Hicks at 15 weeks??? They are very uncomfortable and painful.. Braxton Hicks were always painful for me. This is my third pregnancy and my first two I started feeling them at 20 weeks and they never went away!!!

Hi ale I've always experienced early beaxton hicks very strong aswell with my 1st they kept me in thinking I could be in Labour because they came up so strong on their machine. Never hurt though. With second I got them from 16 weeks and this one since 14 weeks ahh the joys lol xx

Yea with both my girls they were always a minute apart!! I even had to get shots two different times with the first one to stop them.

I get Braxton hicks Hun. With my 2nd they started at 16weekd and with this one they started around 13 weeks. They aren't painful everything just goes tight and I get like a pushing down feeling. I had a lovely quick labour with my daughter and I'm hoping it was all the practice ones! Hopefully this one will be the same x

Well both of my girls were born at 37 weeks and labor was 10 hours so I hope he doesn't come earlier!! Labor quick yes earlier no lol

They gave me steroids to help baby's lungs if it he came I knew I wasn't in Labour no pain at all lol he was born 5 days early 8.5 hrs Labour and my 2nd I was induced 5 days early he came in 20 mins ouchy haha xx

Hi :D with my first and this pregnancy I've had braxton hicks contractions from 14+2 weeks exactly :p. Gave birth to my son at 38 weeks.
I've had the length of my cervix checked with my son and this pregnancy also, and the braxton hicks don't do anything. My cervix is super long. :)
So they're just part of my body and completely innocent and normal for me.

Lol yea my cervix never changed either with any of my pregnancies until it was time!! I want to tell my doctor next week when I go but I don't feel like them digging in me ��

I started getting mine early this time around too, maybe 13-15 weeks?

Well I'm glad to know it's normal to get them early because I was freaking out

having right now, just like a tight feeling , takes your breath away, im not even feeling movement yet really but these i feel

I started getting them with this pregnancy at about 15 w. They were uncomfortable and very slightly painful when they started but they don't hurt now.

I'm at ER waiting to be seen.. called OB and they urged me to be seen ASAP since I have a history of pre term labor

I am so pissed!! I spent 6 hours in the ER last night because my OB told me to get checked because of my history of pre term labor. Speny 2 hours in the waiting room and 4 hours in the back. Since I'm not past 20 weeks they don't take you to labor and delivery. So I sit there and wait for about 2 more hours and they never hooked me up to monitors or checked my cervix at all. I'm so upset!! All they did was an ultrasound which I was glad to see my baby and he had hiccups it was too cute. But right away I knew something wasn't right because my placenta was large! At the end of the ultrasound the doctor said baby is fine but your placenta is real thick and that worries me. Long story short hr basically told me to follow up with my OBGYN to do an ultrasound to see my placenta and see what he says!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->