early days...but im totally preggo!

QueSeraSera

.oh so in love.
Reaction score
ahhh! i just woke up and took a FRER digital and .....it was a BFP! i wanted to wait until sunday, but my OH made me take one today. and im sure glad that i did! i cant believe it, i had counted myself out this month. my cycle has been irregular the past couple of months, and so i didnt mush question that i was at cd35 yesterday. and then ive been having some cramping...almost like AF was coming but spread out over a larger area than normal. anyway, i was pretty much counting myself out this month. but then there was a definite yes+ on the test and i swear i about fainted. it has been about 5 months of trying, and i know thats nothing compared to many women on this site. but i was starting to get frusterated and then i was starting to lose hope and then worry that there was something wrong with me...ahh the obsessive compulsive in me.

sorry...im a little overexcited right now. hopefully its a smooth 9 months coming up! i cant wait :)

thanks all! :)

PrayinForBaby: good luck over the next few months with your pregnancy!

a_c and honey08: fxed and lots of baby dust to you both for your BFP in 2010!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! hope to see you in first tri soon!

thank you so much everyone! its been quite a day...shock, excitement, exhaustion... :)

Wohooooooooooooo...

CONGRATULATIONS :)

H & H 9 months... see you in 1st tri soon :)

thank you everyone!

notquitesure...thank you and hope to see you over there soon lady! good luck this month and ive got my FXed! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->