Early Gender Scans - was yours right?

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
Did you have an early scan (14-16 weeks) and find out the gender?

Was it accurate?

I got my first gender ultrasound at 14 weeks 5 days and was told boy, 2 ultrasounds later (at 20 and 21 weeks) still definitely a little boy in there.

We had a sneak peak at 15 weeks and it was right. Also, we did Intelligender at 10 weeks and that was right for us. It was right for the 2 other people I know who have taken it as well!

I had a scan at 13+2.... Not dating scan but the sonographwe said it looked like a boy! Had him in May :)

My sister was told boy around 15 weeks and he was indeed a boy. No personal experience as my gender scans have all been 20 weeks.

Doctor gave his best guess at 11 weeks and it turned out he was correct. My second child was a daughter.

With my last baby I was told 100% girl at a baby bond gender scan,2 weeks later at my 20 week scan I was told boy. Went back to baby bond who confirmed it was indeed a boy :) x

We were told girl at 16 weeks with baby bond privately. Will find out very soon if they were correct :D

x

I had one at 15 weeks it was very clear that it was a girl. Saw 3 lines and everything. I think most of the time when people guess wrong it's because they said it was a girl based on the fact that they didn't see any boy parts right away. However if you have a tech who is detailed and committed to really looking around to make an accurate assumption there would be no room for fault. We had girl confirmed at both my 20 weeks scan and 32 week scan. Our house is filled with way to many tutus for this baby to come out a boy LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->