early hours hunger pains?

jackie.d

Mum to 3 boys + 1 girl ♥
Reaction score
Anybody els waking up through the night staaarving? I never had this with my previous pregnancys but omg im waking up about 3/4 in the morning with a rumbly tummy and feeling very sick cause im sooo hungry :dohh: not like i dont eat enough through the day, im constantly filling my face lol

xx

hun i am hungry 24:7 seriously. all i want to do is eat eat eat. when i get up in the middle of the night for the loo the fridge is the next place i go to see if there is anything worth nibbling. god im gonna end up super obese after this preg . just htought i would share so ya know ya not the only one but i swear i think i must eat more than everyone on here, thats my worry anyway. :blush: xx

Yes :(

It is horrible because I feel sick when I am hungry too.

i am the same, waking up in the middle of the night with hunger pangs so bad i cant get back to sleep! i have taken to keeping some oat biscuits by the side of my bed so i can nibble them in the night and i can actually get back to sleep. i would have preferred chocolate biscuits but oat biscuits are my attempt at being a little bit healthier!!

I woke up the other night feeling sick from hunger i just tried my hardest to go back to sleep before i was forced to get up for a snack lol

Yep! I always resist though and just try to get back to sleep. I cant really be starving hungry surely, It must of only been about 5 hours since i last ate. In the mornings im always really hungry too. x

Me toooooooo!! I have a large meal and then through the night, STILL hungry!! It actually wakes me up which it never has done before lol weird xx

I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

I thought it was just me! I stuff my face all day...proper filling foods like a lot of carbs and stuff, and then end up waking up in the night about 2ish feeling sick to the stomach because it's so empty! I even get headaches when I wake up. And plus it's at such a time when you feel like "ah man, I can't eat now" but my belly's saying "food! food! FEED ME!".

I take a banana with me every night now incase I wake up in the night again. It's easier to eat than anything else.

i agree its not nice our bed room is so cold i have to force my self out of bed bt stupid a clock to get a snack but im stuffing my face all day . . . Its not nice i feel like a huge pig lol

hehe atleast im not the only one lol. :pizza:

xxx

I woke up right around 4am every single morning with my first 2. I did for a little while with this one but it seems to have passed. I always drinking a big glass of chocolate milk when I wake up like that because it gives me a full feeling quick and then I can go back to sleep.

I woke up two nights ago and had to have a slice of bread a butter and three custard creams. yum.

I keep doing this too and I always forget to leave something by my bed and have to get up :dohh:

I need to leave something at side of bed cos i keep getting this too! I feel awful first thing too i have to rush downstairs for cereal!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->