Early in cycle support

Zoe_puppy

TTC#1
Reaction score
Hiya everyone, Im just starting my 3rd cycle TTC#1. Im CD2 of 28 and was wondering if there was anyone else out there in the same spot that would like to chat, vent, share ect. Having a fresh new month can be hopeful but it can also be really depressing knowing you have to wait to even TRY :cry: Maybe this could be helpful to pass the time until testing.

:dust:

hiya, i had a cycle of 25 days but last month with b6 it was lengthened to 27 days. i am on CD 5 of a possibly 27 day cycle. this will be my third cycle too!

it is so frustrating this TTC business and this month i have promised myself not to try and symptom spot!
fingers crossed this will be our month :hugs:

Hi aread!
Its nice to talk to someone in the same position!! Im getting so impatient with this whole thing!! I thought that since im young and healthy I would have no problems at all. My mum had me and all my siblings by "accident" so I figured I would happen on the first cycle.. :( Anyway I really hope this is both of our months. A little September baby would be so nice :pink:

Hi Zoe_Pup I hope your 3rd month is the lucky one for you, sending you best wishes. We have just started ttc in month 1 and into the 2ww, I like you have a fertile mother who when she decided to have a child was pregnant within a month.

I hope your wait is nearly over and that by October next year you have a new addition to your family. Enjoy another month of BD constantly!!!!!!!

Thanks redwine!
Hows your first 2ww going?? The suspense is terrible, hopefully you wont be wating long! when do you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->