Early July 2012 buddy?

JessiBear

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looking for a pregnancy buddy.
My expected due date is 7th July 2012.

I don't know anyone else going through the same thing as me, and I would love to have someone at the same stage to compare notes :)

So excited to be a mumma bear!!

Jessi x

Hey,

I'm due on the 5th July, also dont really have anyone experiencing the same as me! Have two friends who are also pregnant but they are a lot earlier in their pregnancies.

How are you finding everything?

xx

Hi ladies, due 8th July, would love to keep track of how we are all doing in the lead up to July!

Hey,

How are you finding everything? Lol at the moment i feel a bit overwhelmed! So many people asking different questions like have you bought this? have you thought about this? Names etc etc? and my answer to everything seems to be nope and then i get a look of shame,like i'm meant to have everything sorted by now!

grrrrr

Hey guys,
Haven't been on in awhile as so much as happened.

Just been classified as a high risk pregnancy due to shortening cervix so bed rest for me until my little man decides to come into the world.

So more than likely going to early. But would love to still keep hearing from you.
16 weeks to go - does not sound that long away.

I still need to get my nursery finished :O

xx

Awwww bless you, dont worry havent been on here for a while either!

How are you feeling?

Lol at least you've made a start on your nursery so far all we've got is bibs!

xx

I need to get my nursery started after we move :O due also July 8th....Hello! :)

Stressful times.

I still need to get a cot, and changer and everything else!! Theres like a million things I think have missed to get.
The risk of being early has got me worrying that I am not at all prepared :O

Have you guys had any cravings yet? Cause I'm not sure I have. I mean I will want something but I dont think its like a pregnancy craving at all. And this being my first I want to experience something haha

Jess xx

I just started getting cravings and it's nothing but McDonalds:wacko: I never ate McDonalds...all I want are the small cheeseburgers and fries.... I still don't go often and when I do, I'll get a little more exercise....:growlmad:

Oh really?
I haven't reaaly had anything except I do love my chocolate!! :happydance:

I don't wan anything that i can't get my hands on.
I've heard stories of some really strange cravings. Like a woman craved chalk during her pregnancy and another was dirt. My mum craved ice cream.

Jess xx

Chalk? How strange! haha....almost sounds like it belongs on that strange addictions show.

yeah it does.
I would hate to have a craving like that. I mean you couldn't exactly eat it, it wouldn't be good for the baby and the person.

have you found out the sex of your baby bumps?

jess xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->