Early labor...preterm...tired of hospitals

fiveoyea

Reaction score
Ok so I went to the doc Monday after having back pain menstrual like cramps and nausea all weekend...I wasn't dilated but they put me on the monitor and I was having contractions but they were not consistent but a lot of them... They sent me to the hospital where I got an iv :wacko: and they Monitored me... My urine was fine, I wasn't dehydrated etc and they started me on procardia ...four doses over an hr to stop the contractions which were now 2 minutes apart....it didn't work and ihad to stay overnight..my cervix didn't change so they sent me home Tuesday morning...I continued having contractions but went back to work Wednesday ...they got worse and much more painful so back to the doc..

I was a fingertip dilated and regular contractions 2 minutes or less apart so back to the hospital I went for another iv... I had ketones in my urine but had not eaten much so that improved...they wanted to give me terbuline?? But i turned it down due to the side effects... They rechecked me and iwas more dilated than i was at the Doctors office..they allowed me to go home...I have been resting today but now feel a burst of energy and have had a clearing out of my bowels since last night i have been 5 times...tmi i know.. Have had some brown mucus discharge but just figure that's from the cervix checks...

I'm trying to get my baby girl to hold off another week..anyone have any thoughts if I'm headed to an early delivery? They deemed me early labor but I'm not going back for another check until tuesday

:hugs: Don't know what to tell you, but I didn't want to read and run. So sorry. :hugs:

since 29 weeks i have been 2cm and have been having contractions and i also have had a "show"... Im nearly 32 weeks. Hang in there :hugs:

aw hun :hugs: I would say if the brown starts to turn pink or red I would go in again just incase. Hope that little girl stays in there for at least another week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->