Early Labour or dodgy tummy?

Jess.Taylor21

mum and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just a bit of previous before my question! I'm 32+4 I have IUGR and virtually no waters left, waiting on growth scan next Tuesday to decide on delivery date. Also admitted last week with registering contractions but released on bedrest due to cervix being closed :) my question follows....

I was woken by extreme lower cramps at 2am this morning like when you really need the toilet sort of cramps, I got up and tried moving around a bit but that didn't help they were timing at about 8 minutes apart, after about half an hour I went to the toilet and sorry for the tmi but it was explosive! So I put the cramps down to that and went back to bed, Iv woken up this morning and I'm still having milder cramps but the pain is also achey all through my back and hips! Do you think this could be onset of early labour or just a dodgy tummy? I'm panicked but don't want to rush straight back to L&D for fear of them re-admitting me until I give birth (not practical with littlen at home)

Many thanks
Jess

I'm not sure honestly but if you feel it needs to be addressed I'd head back over to l&d. Hope everything works out♡

I haven't done anything yet still waiting it out, pains don't seem to be quite as bad as they were during the night and no more explosions!!! �� I did have a little tinge of pink on the toilet paper after doing a wee earlier so god knows what that was but I don't feel that I'm in as much pain as last night so don't really know what to do! I'm just reluctant to go in and make a fuss if it's nothing specially with my recent history of being admitted! I need this next week to finish preparing lol!! �� xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->